Differential features of the Revitalair 430 Hyperbaric Chambers
Revitalair® 430 Hyperbaric Chambers are designed and manufactured to be used in medical applications. They have been created for the patient to be in a comfortable and environment, facilitating the physician’s work.
Revitalair® chambers have all the advantages of treatment offered by fixed chambers, combined with the operative simplicity and safety offered by flexible chambers.
These are the differential features:
- 10 windows with 360° views.
- Exclusive and patented system that allows the patient to be seated.
- Closing system guaranteed for a life-time period.
- No zippers.
- Internal air clear out, at 140 liters per minute.
- Total compression in 3 minutes, minimizing the ear pain period.
- 2 compressor cabinet, cooling system included.
- Placement table for the seating position.
- Removable stretcher for an easy entry and exit of patients with reduced mobility.
- Quadruple safety system against over pressure.
Revitalair® Hyperbaric Chambers offers a wide range of medical assistance and commercial alternatives which provide the patients with the necessary tools to incorporate the treatment to their daily life.
- Worldwide shipments.
- Hyperbaric Medicine training courses.
- Consultation with hyperbaric doctors from the Revitalair® team.
- One-year warranty included.
- Up to five-year extended warranty (optional).
- Technical support through an immediate exchange system.
- Free access to the Revitalair® Professional Network.
Red Revitalair® Prevalences and Results Statistics System
With the purchase of one of the Revitalair® Chambers, you receive access to the Revitalair® physicians and operator network, from which you obtain a periodical report about the pathologies treated with hyperbaric medicine around the world, together with the results and techniques used.
This information is shared on the web, generating a synergy and providing the possibility of consulting other who use the Revitalair® chambers around the world.